15 days in Bali!! Many will say that’s way too long. Others will say it’s not long enough. If you ask my Mum she will say 15 days is not long enough!!
Bali is an amazing country, it can offer you all sorts of holiday options. You just need to know what you are looking for in your holiday.
- Are you looking for a vacation where you just want to relax by a poolside or grab accommodation where you are overlooking the beach?
- Does Balinese Culture interest you?
- Do you want to explore areas of Bali outside of Kuta/Legian?
How Long Should You Stay in Bali?
That question can only really be answered by yourself. Bali is a beautiful tropical country with many places to explore, my Mum has been to Bali 7 times, every trip she finds somewhere new to explore and always leaves Bali with a list of places still to be explored. During these 7 trips to Bali Mum has made great local friends which have now become Dads friends. Naturally every trip Mum and Dad ensure they make time to catch up with as many of their friends as possible. The balinese are beautiful people.
To assist you in working out how long you should stay in Bali you should consider the following:
- find out how much leave you can take
- calculate your budget
- determine what type of holiday you are looking for: relaxing, adventurous, sight seeing, culture or a touch of everything
Why Did We Go To Bali?
- Explore the countryside
- Check out a couple of the nearby islands
- To experience some of the Balinese Culture
- Catching up with local friends
- Relax by poolsides
- Go to nearby bars to check out the talent of the local bands (yes, Mum and Dads friends play in these bands)
- Have breakfast with the Orangutang’s and Elephant at the Bali Zoo
How Did We Spend Our 15 Days in Bali?
Click on the below links to see how we spent our time in Bali.